Friday, December 2, 2016

Affirmations

Today I have decided to make my first blog post in many years. 


The reason, to provide affirmations for my success and say what I am going to do, then affirm it by doing so. It is one thing to say it in my mind. It is another thing entirely to say it to others publically like this. As I begin a new chapter in my life. My goals are simple.
First, to begin working on my second book and get the last bit sent to an editor in two weeks. December 16th, 2016
Second, release that book within two weeks after it comes back from the editor. A deadline for that is TBA.
Third, begin working on my third book, which will be released in installments starting in March.
Fourth, Come January I will begin working on a video blog, content to be determined.

That is all. Carry on my friends.

If you want to follow my journey, provide a like and subscribe at the bottom right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment