Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Book update 5 Almost done!



The book is almost complete.  I am waiting on two editors to finish up and the cover is a step and a half away from completion.

I have started work on the next book, though it is still in the preliminary stages and will not be ready to be written for a while, since this is still the planning stages.  My thoughts are that I should be done with the preliminary story outline by end of march and I should be started writing in the beginning of April.

So, I am also going to be starting up a new project with Ryan Cabral.  We started pitching ideas around the other day for a graphic novel.  More updates on that in the future.

In the meantime, here is the new cover art by Ryan Cabral.

UPDATE!

A Scholar's Journey: The Divine Tempest has been released and is currently available on Amazon and smashwords as an ebook.  After editing review, the hard copy will be available.


3 comments:

  1. I hope you tell me where can I find it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great blog you have here!
    please visit

    fuckthatfashionart.blogspot.com

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks! I'll throw links out when it is ready. Follow my blog for regular updates.

    ReplyDelete